Upon completing the foundation module of Arts and Digital Creativity, students will learn to delve deeper into the engineering track. The course includes group study, PBL method, and group projects.
- Mechanics: Students will learn about the principles of motion, force, and energy, and how they apply to engineering design.
- Materials science: Students will learn about the properties and behavior of different materials, and how they are used in engineering design.
- Statics and dynamics: Students will learn about the principles of equilibrium and motion for objects at rest or in motion.
What You Will Learn
- Developing technical skills: Students will learn how to use various engineering tools and techniques.
- Interdisciplinary skills: Engineering is a key element in many interdisciplinary fields, such as transportation, energy, and healthcare.
- Hands-on experience: Students will have the opportunity to work on projects and assignments that will give them practical experience in using engineering principles and techniques.
- Tutoring: Students will attend one-on-one or small group sessions with a teacher or peer tutor to help them understand the material.
- Study groups: Students can form groups to study together, share resources and help each other understand the course material.
- Online resources: Many schools have online resources such as videos, quizzes and interactive simulations that can help students better understand the material.
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Contact hours: up to 52
Group project: 2