An Unmissable Learning Opportunity
Our courses are designed and taught by over 60 Oxbridge faculty members.They are all recognised experts in their fields and usually only teach their own students.
It is an unmissable opportunity to learn from and interact with them.
Access to World-Class Expertise
Oxbridge professors are recognised experts in their fields and have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share. They can provide students with the most current and accurate information related to their research interests.
Oxbridge professors can provide project-tailored, academic support to students, helping them to navigate the research process and achieve their goals. They can also provide specific feedback on students' research and help them to improve their skills.
Exposure to Cutting-Edge Research
Oxbridge professors often conduct research at the forefront of their fields and students can benefit from accessing their cutting-edge works and latest research findings. This experience will open doors to new opportunities, both academically and professionally.
Prof. Colm Durkan
- Professor of Nanoengineering Science, Cambridge- Deputy Head, Department of Engineering- Founder and Head of the Nanoengineering Science Group, Nanoscience centre
Prof. Raghavendra Rau
- Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, Professor of Finance, Judge Business School, Cambridge- Founder, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance- Former President, European Finance Association
Prof. Jochen Runde
- Professor of Economics & Organisation, Judge Business School, Cambridge- Professorial Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge- Former Fellow of the Cambridge-MIT Institute
Prof. Pietro Lio'
-Professor, Department of Computer Science, Cambridge
- Fellow of the Council of Clare Hall College- Member of the Artificial Intelligence group, Cambridge Centre for AI in Medicine
Prof. Pamela Burnard
- Professor of Arts, Creativities and Educations, Cambridge- Fellow of the Chartered College of Teaching, UK- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), UK
Prof. Max Beber
- Senior Tutor, Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge- Faculty Member of Faculty of Economics
- Governing Body Fellow, Sidney Sussex College
Prof. Raghu Rau
" I've been part of the course since 2011 and it's well organized. The cohorts have shown that through hard work, dedication, and teamwork, they can succeed in a challenging course. I believe that the cohorts are well equipped to grow from challenges that they are presented with. Their success in this course should prepare them for further study abroad in the future."
Prof. Pam Burnard
" I found the whole experience a delight. The students were impressive! The organisation is also impressive. The administration and support is also impressive. It was intense but definitely something I will be interested to do again."
" The course is fun. The students clearly want to be here, they are passionate about being here. They soak up the entire Cambridge experience. It just broadens their horizons and give them a different outlook on life, not just on teaching and learning but life in general."
" The richness of the course and the quality of the lectures is part of the experience students get.It is a very intense experience. I’m amazed that how hard and enthusiastically the student work. I very much enjoy being part of it."
" I've been part of the course since 2011, and it's well organized.
The cohorts have shown that they can succeed in a challenging course through hard work, dedication, andteamwork.
I believe the cohorts are well-equipped to grow from the challenges they are presented with. Their success in this course should prepare them for further study abroad in the future."
Prof. Pamela Burnard
" The richness of the course and the quality of the lectures is part of the experience students get.It is a very intense experience. I’m amazed that how hard and enthusiastically the student work.
I very much enjoy being part of it."
Resources & FAQs
CL Global Academy is an independent education organization. It is not affiliated to any universities.
Made ❤️ from the Earth, Hello Mars