Upon completing the foundation module of Arts and Digital Creativity, students will learn to delve deeper into the mathematics track. The course includes group study, PBL method, and group projects.
- Algebra: Students will learn about equations, functions, and graphing, and how to use them to solve problems.
- Geometry: Students will learn about points, lines, angles, and shapes, and how to use them to solve problems.
- Calculus: Students will learn about limits, derivatives, and integrals, and how to use them to solve problems.
- Statistics and probability: Students will learn about data analysis, probability, and statistical inference.
What You Will Learn
- Developing mathematical skills: Students will learn mathematical concepts and techniques that can be used in many fields, including science, technology, engineering, and business.
- Logical and analytical thinking: Mathematics requires logical and analytical thinking, which can be used to solve problems in various areas of life.
- Understanding the impact of mathematics in society: Students will learn how mathematics affects our lives and how to use it responsibly.
- Tutoring: Students will attend one-on-one or small group sessions with a teacher or peer tutor to help them understand the material.
- Study groups: Students can form groups to study together, share resources and help each other understand the course material.
- Online resources: Many schools have online resources such as videos, quizzes and interactive simulations that can help students better understand the material.
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Contact hours: up to 52
Group project: 2
Dates and Timetable
What’s life like at a world-renowned university that can trace its roots back to 1209? Join us to find out!
Allison L, USA
"One of my biggest takeaways is that project-based learning is an excellent method for learning! Before this program, I didn't know much about investment and finance, but PBL gave me a way to learn new things while getting help from my team. It was a fantastic learning experience."
Somi J, South Korea
"Participating in this programme not only gave me academic inspiration and knowledge, but also taught me a lot about how to study, think differently, and deliver presentations. These experiences have changed my perspective on projects and how to work on them. I believe that this knowledge, along with the academic knowledge I gained, will be very useful in my future studies or career."
Luke M, China
"I have three words to share: inspiring, interaction, and interchange. It was truly a student-centric experience.
There was a lot of collaboration with my small group during the course, and I formed deep friendships with other fellows during supervisions and social activities."
Resources & FAQs
CL Global Academy is an independent education organization. It is not affiliated to any universities.
Made ❤️ from the Earth, Hello Mars