Upon completing the foundation module of Arts and Digital Creativity, students will learn to delve deeper into science track. The course includes group study, PBL method, and group projects.
- Physics: Students will learn about basic concepts in physics, such as motion, energy, and thermodynamics.
- Chemistry: Students will learn about basic concepts in chemistry, such as atoms, molecules, and chemical reactions.
- Biology: Students will learn about biology, including topics such as genetics, evolution, and ecology.
- Earth Science: Students will learn about earth science including topics such as geology, meteorology, and oceanography.
- Science research methods: Students will learn about about a range of science research methods, including the scientific method, data analysis, and experimental design.
What You Will Learn
- Students will develop a deeper understanding of the natural world and how it works.
- Students will develop their problem-solving skills through hands-on laboratory experiences and scientific research projects.
- Students will gain experience in data analysis and experimental design, which can be useful in a wide range of fields.
- Tutoring: Students will attend one-on-one or small group sessions with a teacher or peer tutor to help them understand the material.
- Study groups: Students can form groups to study together, share resources and help each other understand the course material.
- Online resources: Many schools have online resources such as videos, quizzes and interactive simulations that can help students better understand the material.
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Contact hours: up to 52
Group project: 2